Tuesday 19 August 2014

Meet Slyvester Stallone's Mum At 92 Years Old

Jackie is still an active diva just 92 years old lol!., Hollywood star, Slyvester Stallone's mum is still very healthy, energetic and fit. (I will give this woman A star for fitness, most young women in their 30s, 40s cannot  do half the exercise she does daily, thumbs up - Blogger K)
This fashionable great grand ma wears makeup and trendy mini's skirts and s*xy outfits consistently.  The secret though is that she works out vigorously, below is a picture of some of her daily routine and a word of advice.
‘I don’t waste my time going to silly Hollywood parties. You have to be a role model for seniors. And actually I became a role model for the movie stars at 50, because what they dread more than anything is getting old and shot. But I get more popular as I get older.
‘Hollywood fears age, but I think old is coming in. I think cougars are coming back. We’d all like to get there, get there like me. Not on a walker, not in a nursing home,’
How cool is that...





3 comments: