Wednesday 25 February 2015

Mike Talks About Relationship With Ini Edo

In a recent interview with City People, Nollywood actor Mike Godson opened up on his relationship with Ini Edo and why they have been spotted together in recent times.
According to Mike, they are good friends and have a close relationship.

He said: “I respect her a lot because she has done so well for herself and I am not going to deny being her friend because she is having bad press or something. She is someone I respect so much and I admire her intelligence. I love very intelligent women.

“Ini and I are very good friends, actually we’re very close. Ini Edo is someone I’m very free with. She’s someone I can share my problems with and tell things about me. She’s the only actress I have a very close relationship with. I have a lot of actresses as friends as well but the only one I am close to is Ini.”

When asked about the cozy pictures that were circulating online, he replied: “they were taken on the set of a yet-to-be-released movie.”
 Pictures taken from movies set.

The news of Ini Edo’s divorce surfaced sometime last year, leaving many shocked and wondering what really went wrong.

Reports later surfaced that the divorce was because her husband was requesting that his name be written in the documents of Ini Edo’s new house as the owner, and this did not go down well with the beautiful actress.

In the first week of January, reports surfaced that Ini’s estranged husband, Philip Ehiagwina, was in a relationship with a Nigerian lady based in Ghana, and was set to remarry.

He however denied the report. 

 Pictures taken from movies set

 City People

3 comments:

  1. poor ini, she has been a victim of bad press for long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL DIS BLOGGER SELF THEY USED D ABOVE PIC AS THE LINKED SECRET ROMANCE PICTURE, NA WA. THANKS TTK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ini too should check herself abeg, she bi d only actress

    ReplyDelete