Thursday 23 April 2015

“It’s a bit painful raising my child without a father” – Monalisa Chinda

Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda revealed and talk about the reason behind a crashed marriage, the lovely lady granted an interview with Playground TV.
The Rivers state actress who is the first born in a family of four daughters and two sons said her marriage failed because her partner wasn’t willing to make the marriage work. 

The actress said she regrets being divorced because as the first daughter from a royal family, it was never expected that she will walk out of her matrimonial home.

“I tried to make it work but it takes two people to tango. That’s the only thing I regret is raising my child without a father. It’s a bit painful. But I have to live with it. It’s better that way than to expose my daughter to all sorts of domestic violence. It will definitely disorient her and affect her upbringing. She will be dis-functional. God knows the best. Maybe I should be more careful.”

5 comments:

  1. Pretty Mona, love yourself and daughter and see how God will perfect the imperfections in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a blessed woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dejo is the loser let him go jo, i tell you no woman will stay married to him, yours shall come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tomorrow shall be better, don't worry

    ReplyDelete