Monday 25 May 2015

Armed Robber Arrested On Wedding Day

Calamity broke out on wedding day a suspected armed robber was arrested by Oyo state police on the day of his wedding.
Olumide Asiyanbi disclosed to newsmen that he had been arrested when he was at the registry.
The 42-year-old is believed to be a member of a robbery gang that had been terrorizing residents of Challenge area of Ibadan.

Asiyanbi narrated:

“I was arrested on my wedding day. I met the gang leader, James Agba, last year. He told me he knew how we could be getting regular money. He then initiated me into the gang. I have taken part in at least 10 operations since I joined them.

“We used gun but I don’t know where James was buying them. Sulaimon and Alhaji, who are also in the gang, knew how the guns were bought for our operations. I have fired shots at our targets but nobody was killed.”

An unusual case was recorded in Oyo earlier this week when the police arrested 21 young men over allegedly belonging to a gay cult. The suspects were apprehended on a tip-off at the purported gay party.


3 comments:

  1. What a day? poor bride

    ReplyDelete
  2. se we should wait until sombody is killed, owo be e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hope the bride is not pregnant

    ReplyDelete