Tuesday 1 September 2015

Over 30 Workers Punished By Gov Fayose For Lateness


I think the managers in the department should also be punished there is also a flaw in the management system.  
Over 30 late comers were apprehended various ministries and departments in Ekiti State, by Governor Fayose whose unscheduled visit exposed indiscipline, coming to work late.
The Governor immediately directed that a disciplinary committee be set up to try them with appropriate sanctions.

The governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, in a statement said Fayose’s visit which exposed the late comers, was part of the governor would be paying to government offices.

The governor, who stormed the state Secretariat at 8:00am in an unmarked car and without the usual convoy and aides, ordered the gates of the Secretariat locked after him. The unsuspecting civil servants walked into the waiting hands of the governor, who kept watch at the gate.

Expressing displeasure at the lackadaisical attitude of civil servants in the state, Fayose warned them against act of lateness and truancy. He ordered his aides and the Head of Service to take down the names of the affected workers, adding that stern disciplinary action must be taken against them.

2 comments:

  1. War against indiscipline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the
    post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking
    back often!

    Feel free to surf to my site; Fillmore Plumbers

    ReplyDelete