Monday 23 November 2015

“I married British Psychotherapist, Jibola was my boyfriend, not my husband” – Ayo Mogaji

In a chat with Telegraph Nollywood actress Ayo Mogaji, said actor Jibola Dabo was once her lover before she got married and they have a child together, “he’s not my husband.”

Veteran Ayo Mogaji said……………..
“Jibola was only my boyfriend, though we had a baby together before I got married. We never got married to each other. I’m married to a British Psychotherapist named Dr. Victor Ayodele Oduleye,” she spoke about her love affair with the actor.

When asked how she felt about younger actors enjoying and securing brand endorsements from companies when just a fraction of the older ones benefit from the industry they toiled to grow, she said, “That does not exactly bother me. It’s journalists like you that will help us to ask them what disqualifies us from such life changing opportunities. Maybe we don’t work hard enough, maybe we cannot sleep around and maybe we cannot quite do what the younger ones are doing or they cannot get what they’re getting from the younger ones from us.

“At the location where I am now, my director and I were discussing this same matter yesterday. What their criteria are, I don’t know, but I know if you google my name, you would see what I’ve done and the rest. It’s quite shocking that some people still think you’ve not done enough and that it’s only the new faces that can sell products and services. All well and good, if anybody needs my service, they will call me when the time comes.”




Telegraph

4 comments:

  1. OGBOLOGBO JIBOLA DABO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Mr Jibola currently married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never imagined these two together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam mogaji dey funny 4 film, I lik

    ReplyDelete