Monday 26 September 2016

Femi Kuti’s Son Tturns 21-Years-Old

Image result for femi kuti
Grand-son of the late legendary Afrobeat musician Fela Kuti, Made, son to Afrobeat singer Femi Kuti turns 21-years-old today.
Femi Kuti’s sister Yeni Kuti took to social media celebrating her nephew 'the son she never had' with sweet words.

"Made you have become a man o! 21 today. May our Creator continue to bless you. Have a great day," she wrote alongside a photo of the both of them.

"Happy birthday to my darling Son Made Kuti. You are the son I never had. As you turn 21 today the world is your oyster," she captioned another.


"21 today my darling nephew how time flies. It seems like yesterday I held you in my arms. May you continue to bel blessed. All you wish for and more be yours."

2 comments: