Thursday 22 September 2016

Watch Video: “My Dad was angry about my bleaching, my girlfriend dump me cos I use makeup” - Idris Okuneye

The interview with Idris Okuneye took place at Thenetng headquarters in Lagos. Press play to watch the 23 year old accounting graduate from the University of Lagos.

Nigeria's male barbie Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju aka Bobrisky and most popular Nigerian on Snapchat has granted a no holds barred interview where he revealed five things about his ‘BAE’, explained how he’s not GAY and will definitely love to get married when he finally relocates from Nigeria.

5 comments:

  1. Which girl will date you and not run

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even his nails, na wa

    ReplyDelete
  3. see his voice is changing gradually

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any sensible Dad would be angry

    ReplyDelete
  5. TB joshua can handle this matter lol

    ReplyDelete