Monday 30 December 2013

"Women Are Throwing Themselves At My Feet" - Mr Ugly Contest Winner

According to the winner of Mr. Ugly contest, William Masvinu, women are throwing themselves at his feet, but he is not interested. (Why would anyone contest for Mr Ugly? Lol!)
He was awarded the Mr. Ugly title twice in a row.  Thus, the Harare man has evidently proved to be very ugly and deserves the accolade.
The victorious man, whose wife Alice Chabhanga always accompanies her husband, said he does not have time for "girls".
"Zvevasikana handina dhiri nazvo, I have my own girl at home and one needs to be careful these days because there are diseases," said Masvinu.
Photo: Mr. Ugly William Masvinu is a celebrity now
Despite the fact that people stare at him in the streets, Willima is confident of his looks.
"My ugliness comes naturally to me and although I did a bit to prepare for the show, I let my looks do the rest. Now I am a celebrity, when people meet me in the street they shout Mr. Ugly and I wave at them happily."
Using his specific features, Masvinu confessed to have ventured into acting. The film titled Fuse Yatsva, featuring Masvinu, has already been produced.
Photo: Mr. Ugly William Masvinu is a celebrity now
However, from the financial point of view his "celebrity life" has not brought any benefits, at least by now.
"I still struggle to make ends meet," Masvinu said. "The corporate world should support me as I am a celebrity just like other musicians and top people."

3 comments:

  1. Other contestant must be handsome, the man looks good not qualify to be Mr Ugyly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as ugyly, some meen wowoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. D man just black, black is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete