Monday 21 July 2014

Father Beat Child Molester To Stupor

Father who walked in on a man allegedly sexually assaulting his 11-year-old son beat the man to a pulp before calling the police to say they could come collect him from a 'bloody puddle' on his floor.
The 35-year-old man, who has not been identified, told a 911 dispatcher in the early hours of Friday:
'I just walked in on a grown man molesting my son- And I got him in a bloody puddle for you right now, officer.'
Police arrived at the Daytona Beach home in Florida to find Raymond Frolander, 18, unconscious.

A subsequent mug-shot showed that Frolander had been badly beaten around the face, leaving him with swollen lips and eyes, bruising and lacerations.

When the 911 responder asked the father if any weapons were involved, he said:
 'My foot and my fist'.
'He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you, I dragged him into the living room,' the father said. 'Send an ambulance. He is going to need one.'


The dispatcher asked: 'Is he still unconscious?' to which the father responds: 'Yes... I hit hard, sir.'
He said that Frolander was a 'damn lucky boy that I love my God'.

The father added: 'He stood up and his pants were around his ankles and nothing else needed to be said. I did whatever I got a right to do except I didn't kill him.'

The father had left his home around 1 am to pick up some food and when he returned, heard a strange noise coming from the bedroom, police said.

He pushed open the door and allegedly found Frolander with his pants down performing a sex act on the child.

The boy told investigators he had been playing video games with friends but when they left, Frolander took him to a back room and pulled down his pants. He also said Frolander had been abusing him for three years.
Daytona Beach police chief Michael Chitwood said that Frolander had a close family connection to the alleged victim.
The chief said the young boy was intimidated and told by Frolander that terrible things would happen if he revealed the abuse.

1 comment: