Friday 18 July 2014

'I want to marry please; all my children are grown’ - Ibinabo Fiberesima

Rumour has it that actress Ibinabo Fiberesima, who is on vacation in the United States of America, with her undisclosed hubby, will be walking down the aisle in Port-harcourt by December of this year.
WG, however had a chat with the actress who confirmed the story to be true, saying, she has always had marriage on her mind. “Remember, I once said I never ruled out marriage. “When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-ups now. I need my own company.

Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.” she said. On marriage, she said “When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-up now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.

1 comment: