Thursday 18 September 2014

Armed Robber Shot Female Gospel Singer

Popular gospel act, Sarah Fanah,has revealed how she survived a gunshot wound inflicted on her by four armed men who launched an attack on her at a Nairobi estate on Wednesday, September 10. 
According to the pretty Fanah, she was on her way from school when four men approached her around 8 pm and demanded she give up all her valuables; which include her hand bag, phones and laptop. 

After handing it over, the hoodlums were still not satisfied and forcibly dragged her inside their car and drove off with her. The singer also revealed she was taken to different ATM locations in Hurlingham, Nairobi were she was made to withdraw large sums of money for them before she was shot in the ribs. 

‘An hour after another they would take me round the area to different ATM machines that I had cards for and withdraw large sums of money till I reach the limit of withdrawing.’  

With them noticing that I might have recognised their faces, the gun men started arguing on whether to end my life or leave me to go. I remember one of them saying “we have all the money let us let her go” while the others were like “she has seen our faces and might reveal us to the police.’
‘One of them pulled out a pistol from his pocket and pointed it towards my body on the rib side and shot me’

 Fanah was luckily found by a Samaritan who rushed her to a Nairobi hospital where she was admitted for more than 8 hours after undergoing operation. 

According to reports, Sarah, who is naturally from Eritrea, has been discharged after what doctors call an impressive recovery.

1 comment: