Tuesday 30 September 2014

Foluke Talks About Failed Marriage n Plans To Become A Politician

Actress Foluke Daramola-Salako spoke with Yes! Magazine about her failed marriage and plans to become a politician………………
"First and foremost, I rushed into my first marriage because everybody was getting married and I also wanted to get married. So I really did not know who I was getting married to the first time. That was the issue. The bane was that I was in a hurry to get married and because I was in a hurry to get married, I did not really study the person I got married to. But just because I had kids in that marriage, I don't regret it because for everything that happens to us in life, it has been orchestrated by God. So, the only thing that I think was the bane of the relationship was that I was immature and I jumped into the marriage and never took my time" she said 

On her political ambition, she said; 

"Yes I have political intentions but it is just that I don't know where I fit in right now. It is a very good one because if we all don't do it, who will do it? We have been complaining about our leaders, so we should be able to make a difference. A lot of artiste that are going into politics now are well read and enlightened. They are educated and they can make the change as well. So I think there should even be more people going into it. At the end of the day, as a celebrity, if they are not doing what they are supposed to do, people would now say you are supposed to be a pacesetter and you are now making mockery of the whole thing" she said

 She also said her kids from her previous marriage had wanted to drop their father's name for her new husband's surname because of the way he treats them 

 "One of the things that attracted me to Kayode Salako (her new husband) in the first instance is the fact that he loves children. He has never segregated for one day segregated against my children to make them feel he doesn't love them. Let me give you a scenario. I went for an open day in my children's school just after we got married and my children told me there that they didn't want their surname anymore, that they want to bear Kayode Salako and when their teachers refused their request, they would just write their names(Ire, Ibukun) and won't write their surname (Sobowale) and it was because of the way he was treating them that they felt loved" she said

5 comments:

  1. He was somebody else's husband hissssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been quiet for a while, think she remain silent

    ReplyDelete
  3. feeling guilty foluke?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just as bad as the leaders you complain about

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just as bad as the leaders you complain about

    ReplyDelete