Thursday 16 October 2014

Behind Every Crazy Woman Is A Sane Man ‘Lady Gaga n Taylor’

Why show off a saggy breast, lady gaga needs a push up bra, then cover up Lol! The Daily Star reported this week that Gaga and Taylor Kinney gathered friends and family for a small ceremony pledging their devotion to each other. Citing unnamed sources, the publication claims the couple plan to officially wed next year.
Neither the singer nor the actor has commented on the reports. 

The singer and her beau who have dated since 2011 have managed to keep their relationship out of the limelight. She told Howard Stern in a 2013 interview that the pair are "very protective" of their romance. 

"We treat each other with a lot of care, and we're good to one another," she said.

What has made me so happy with Taylor is that he fiercely loves me from the inside out.’He’s very supportive of everything that I do. He’s the first man that I have dated that, when I sing onstage, he cries. That means more to me than anything.’And he is completely blind to the way that I dress, my creative process as it is – he knows me as the Italian-American girl my mother and father gave birth to.’ 

Aww! Behind every crazy woman is a sane man..
 
 
Pagesix

3 comments:

  1. d bobo seems calm and decent

    ReplyDelete
  2. D boobs is more than saggy tho. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foever crazy but oyinbo dey try o not a wife material

    ReplyDelete