Thursday 2 October 2014

Cheryl Released Hot New Single ‘I Don't Care’

X-factor judge and singer Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has released her hot new single I Don't Care.
The Crazy Stupid Love singer's new track hit Capital airwaves from 8am on Wednesday morning, and is already proving a hit with fans.
The X Factor judge says that the fun tune sums up how she feels about life at the moment.
"I'm a woman now," she says. "I'm at that age where things don't bother me like they used to. I still care about things, but I've discovered what's important to care about, and what's most definitely not."
On Wednesday morning she tweeted: "Sometimes you just have to say... #IDontCare," with a link to the video.
The new single is taken from 31-year-old Cheryl's upcoming solo album, Only Human, due for release later this year. The track itself comes out on 9 November.
In promotional shots for the new anthem, Cheryl looks incredible in a pair of black hot pants, an animal-inspired top and gold trainers.
It's no wonder that Cheryl "doesn't care" about certain things so much these days. Only Human will be her fourth solo album – establishing her position as a pop princess.

1 comment: