Wednesday 22 October 2014

"Mr President, don't touch my girlfriend" – Man Told Obama

The light-hearted discussion unfolded as the President cast an early ballot in Chicago. 
A young woman, Aia Cooper, was voting next to Mr Obama when her boyfriend, Mike Jones, joked: "Mr President, don't touch my girlfriend."
The President, laughing, replied: "There's an example of a brother just embarrassing me for no reason."

Barack Obama and Aia Cooper
Ms Cooper gets a smooch from the President

Ms Cooper apologised, but Mr Obama imagined how she would retell the encounter to her friends.

"I can't believe Mike, he is such a fool. I was just mortified... But fortunately, the President was nice about it, so it's all right," he said.

And the leader of the free world had the last laugh when he defied Mr Jones' warning and gave Ms Cooper a peck on the cheek.

"Give me a kiss and give him something to talk about," he said.
"Now he's really jealous."


1 comment: