Thursday 20 November 2014

Dead Mermaid Creature Found In Haiti

Najac Raymond found the Mermaid
A group of Haitians has found what they said is a dead mermaid. It was Najac Raymond, his wife and two cousins, who saw this creature lying on its belly in seaweed.
“We see this creature,” Raymond said. “My wife say it a mermaid. She has seen many ones alive. I don’t believe this is mermaid. Mermaids are lies, but what else could it be? It has fish tail, woman head and hair. I snap photo, now everyone see.”

Raymond had to drag the dead mermaid to his village where excited villagers gathered around in awe. Many wanted to eat the human-fish believing the flesh, although decayed, would bring them good luck. Raymond protected his catch with angry yells and a machete, but finally gave in, cutting off a chunk of tail and giving it to his fellow villagers who shared the mermaid meat equally.
“Mr. Raymond demanded a price for his specimen,” Professor Donald said. “I obviously didn’t have board approval so I gave him two dollars out of my wallet which he happily accepted. I can’t say this is a mermaid, but it is made of organic matter. Many Haitians are convinced that mermaids live off the coasts of Haiti. Mermaid legends have been told for centuries, but I don’t think a body has ever been found, until this thing.”
“This all sounds silly, of course,” Donald said. “But in my lab right now I have something that looks like a woman and a fish in one. I don’t know what else to say.”
“I hope to find more dead mermaids now that I know I can make two dollars for each one I find,” Raymond said. “Maybe I catch one alive and get four dollars. That would be happy day for me.”
Stuppidcom

2 comments:

  1. Is dis mermaid story really true? heard stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naj should have sold it for a lot more

    ReplyDelete