Wednesday 10 December 2014

'I’ve been called every name, bitch, attention seeker, because I loved the wrong person’- 9ice Ex-wife

Popular Singer 9ice’s ex-wife, Toni Payne who is also the mother of the singer’s first child has taken to her Instagram page to pen down her grievances.
Toni Payne who is a television host and lifestyle writer has gotten emotional in a new post she made on her instagram page. This is coming just few days after she reacted angrily to fans who accused her of cheating on her ex-husband. The lifestyle writer says she feels bad that she is being accused wrongly and that this is all happening because she loved the wrong person…..

The other day I lost my cool when I should have ignored cos I let people who do not matter get to me. It got me trending in a way I did not like and that for me I can’t ignore. Till today, I get an unreasonable amount of hate for something I did not do. I ignore most times but this time I reacted. I’ve been thru a lot so sometimes I find them hard to ignore, maybe because I have addressed it to the point that it feels like it will never go away. I have been called every name in the book, bitch, attention seeker, etc simply because I loved the wrong person but still I held my head high choosing to carry on.

I do my best to stay true to who I am and be a good person. Though sum may deem it weakness, I’m a free spirit and have no problem baring my soul so yes I’ll admit, even though I’m strong, it sometimes gets to me. Not because their opinions matter but because I even have to deal with it in the first place and most of the time it feels surreal. I understand that not everyone will like me, so they will use anything they can against me. I probably wouldn’t care if it was something I actually did.

Then I’ll accept that It is what it is. I wish I could explain the feeling of being wrongly accused in that magnitude. It’s like a million welts digging deep at your soul, and no one seems to understand you. To some it’s funny, to some it’s a headline, to me, it’s reassurance I have to give my son that a nasty rumour was badly mismanaged. It’s the explaining I will be doing in the years to come.


It’s irritating when it keeps popping up and I have to turn the other cheek but I’m learning each day to always keep my cool. I’m happy and content but also human. Excuse me if I react sometimes to stupidity thrown in my direction.. God gave me a fresh start and for that I should be grateful.. Apologies if I disappointed anyone by clapping back…..I promise next time to try harder to ignore and hopefully this will be the last of it… Xoxo #Osha

2 comments:

  1. Ko gele mawobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lord is your strength continue to ignore. After a while it would die down, but if you continue to respond it would remain fresh.

    ReplyDelete