Tuesday 10 February 2015

Girlfriend n In-law Killed Boyfriend

Evil Lover And In-Law Kill Boyfriend Over Property Possession In Rivers
An evil lady who was only after material things had plotted with her boyfriend’s relative to kill the man and do away with his wealth and things didn’t work out well after they must have killed the man.
Loretta confessed,
“I am a girlfriend to the deceased, Bankole Oresanya. We met through Facebook and we started our love since January 2014. I have my Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from the Rivers State Polytechnic at Bori. My late boy-friend deceived me that he is single and later I discovered that he is married.

“He promised to send me back to school and I continued dating him based on the promise. Later, I discovered that he was deceiving me and he could not fulfil the promise. I was annoyed and I never gained anything from him, he was just having s*x with me.

“I have to arrange with my in-law, Ime Francis Moses with one of his gang members on that fateful day. Moses and his friend followed me to his house and I gave them N800 to buy cello tape and rope which we used to carry out the devilish act.

“When we had se* on that day. I went downstairs to open the kitchen and asked my two accomplices to come in and they pretended to be armed robbers. They entered and beat me and they first demanded for his ATM card and I quickly made him to give them the ATM card. He did and also gave them the Pin number,” she confessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment