Tuesday 31 March 2015

Jonathan Will Be Declare Winner But Buhari Won Fairly - K Jinadu

I will call the above photo I came across online, as mi picture of the day. Lol! Nobody unseat an incumbent president who has an interest to contest in the imminent presidential election, not in Africa particularly not in NIGERIA.  
Looks like APC is winning is all tactics, a game; towards the end result from the south south states will be released and the figures would be ridiculously inflated to exceed that of Buhari.  The dirty politics in Nigeria is so predictable, same style, same techinic if one carefully peruse and study past election.  INEC might declare a close overall result or a large different in cap figures from that of APC using South South as an excuse so people don't get too suspicious one or two states in South South might be given to Buhari as the winning vote.  The worst not likely is that the whole election result would be cancelled but the government won't be handed over to Buhari.

Won't waste time waiting on a result that I already know the outcome, my heart and condolence goes to the families of those who were killed during this election trying period and I hope, pray and wish the government will see it fit to compensate the families affected; some are bread winners, some have children and wives.

 I am not a supporter of any party but I know for sure that APC won the presidential election, surprisingly Buhari is more popular, people are desperate for change if it was free and fair he won, but was it fair?  My Answer is NO.  If the result did not go as I predicted then there is hope in Nigeria, I will work on my longing thought of relocating back to my beloved country.

God save Nigeria!



By Blogger K

4 comments:

  1. Oro ula o Kemi

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis truth hurt mennnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeh better not be, we are no fools you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buhari will win this one Kemi

    ReplyDelete