Monday 2 March 2015

Man With World Longest Real Eyelashes ‘You need a special food to grow them’

PHOTOS: Man Claims He Has World’s Longest Eyelashes Due To Secret Food He Eats
A fifty-eight year-old man believes he has the longest eyelashes in the world and says that secret to such incredible growth is a special food, Kiev, Ukraine.
Valery Smagliy who grew astonishingly long eyelashes is vying for a place in the Guinness Book of Records. The man says that he achieved the abnormal length after changing his diet, however, the man did not want to name the secret ingredient that caused the growth. Valery is set to have his lashes measured before he will finally cut them.

He told local media, “I started eating something and noticed that my eyelashes really started growing quickly at the same time. I’m thinking of marketing it so I’m not giving away the secret of what it is.” The man is gradually getting tired of his lashes and want it to return to their normal state, “Whether it’s man or woman, most people don’t seem to pay much attention when I’m talking to them because they’re always looking at my eyelashes.
 Valery is set to have his lashes measured before he will finally cut them. Women would stop me in the street and ask me what the secret was, they can see that they are real and not fake. But to be honest they are just heavy now and my eyelids are getting sore. And it’s also difficult to see properly with huge grey eyelashes in front of my eye.”
Valery reckoned he could probably make the European record although probably not the world record. He said, “I suppose I could go for the world record, but to be honest what’s the point? I prefer to be able to see better and I plan to get them cut in a professional salon so I reckon they will still look pretty good afterwards.”
The longest eyelash on record was 6.99cm, and was measured on American Stuart Muller’s left upper lid in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment