Friday 6 March 2015

One Of Women Who Accused Cosby Of S*xual Assault Unveil Identity

Bill Cosby's anonymous accuser reveals her identity 30 years after he made her perform a sexual actBill Cosby arrives at the Esquie Magazine and Village Academies event honoring Bill Cosby at Esquire North November 19, 2007 in New York City.
Jennifer K. "Kaya" Thompson, the onetime Jane Doe No. 2, is coming forward to back those women and 35 others who've made claims against Bill Cosby; she told People magazine.
The Florida woman previously shared her story anonymously now reveal her identity for the first time.
"It's come to my understanding that there's greater credibility for my testimony with a full name and an image.  I am so very grateful for the Jane Doe who came before me in the lawsuit 10 years ago," she continues. "At that time, to hear another woman's support of one of Cosby's victims by thread mission of her own story was beyond affirming and I felt that a cloud that was above me began to lift off.  "My mother and I were very eager to give our support via testimony at that time however, not to the general public. I was not quite strong enough then.
She described a last encounter with Cosby at his New York City home in the late 1980s during which she said, "he knew on some level that I was probably ready to give in."
"He put his leg between my two legs, but I wasn't excited. But I knew that that was the point – I had to get him excited. ...The whole thing was like I just knew that I gave him a hand job." 
Cosby told her where to find lotion in the house, she claims, and she got it. "I'm like a robot, and that is what I became, and that is what I did for him," she said, adding that before leaving, Cosby gave her $700.
"Every time the story comes up I feel a little bit more alive, like maybe one day this will be common knowledge and I won't have to be undercover anymore about this part of my life." 
What changed to make her share her full identity now?
"Time," she says. "I decided to speak my truth. I would rather go to bed at night knowing that I've been honest." 
She also says she has young nieces who are enamoured of Hollywood, and she wants them to understand the downside of celebrity worship.
 "There was a time when he made me laugh," she says of Cosby the entertainer. "I was raised listening to his albums."

No comments:

Post a Comment