Tuesday 26 May 2015

Kenyan Man Offers Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep n 30 Goats To Marry Daughter

Most people can’t stop laughing according to report; about the Kenyan lawyer known as Kiprono Matagei who claims he actually fell in love with President Obama’s daughter Malia in 2008 when she was barely ten years old; has been waiting for an opportunity to make the move since then. (Is it really funny? the poor guy is in love lol!)
The Kenyan lawyer has offered American President, Barack Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats to marry Obama’s 17-year-old daughter, Malia.

He is therefore looking forward to July when Obama is expected to visit his native Kenya for the 2015 Global Entrepreneurship Summit to make his move.
Speaking with Kenya Digest, Kiprono said he would propose to Malia on the popular hill in Bureti near his father’s land where leaders and warriors are crowned if his request is granted.

‘I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price.
‘If my request is granted, I will not resort to the cliché of popping champagne. Instead, I will surprise her with mursik, the traditional Kalenjin sour milk as an indication that she is my queen.

‘I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. Ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman.’

5 comments:

  1. In his dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this man knows what he's talking about, how does he know the babe want to cook Ugali? Or is even interested self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think this man knows what he's talking about, how does he know the babe want to cook Ugali? Or is even interested self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yankee babe no wan bi Kalenjin babe o.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bold city babe no wan marry primitive life abeg

    ReplyDelete