Friday 22 May 2015

Rock Officiated Fan’s Surprise Wedding

Once Wrestler Dwayne Johnson turned actor the Rock, on Saturday 16 May officiated the wedding of one of his biggest fans.
The surprise ceremony took place after comedian Nick Mundy, a huge Rock fan and film journalist, was told he would not be filming a comedy segment with the actor during a junket.
Nick - who rocked up wearing American flag trousers and a baseball hat - was told that there was no time with Dwayne. 

But his disappointment later turned to joy - and shock - when the San Andreas actor walked him down the aisle and joined Nick and his fiancée, Dilara Karabas, in matrimony.
Afterwards, Nick revealed that his first thought was concern that Dilara "was cool with this".

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Nick, who works for Screen Junkies, added: "The second one was, 'I have hat hair, I'm sweating and wearing American flag pants.' And then my best man and writing partner threw my jacket on me, and the next thing I know, the Rock was walking me down the aisle and the music was starting and I signed the marriage license.

No comments:

Post a Comment