Wednesday 29 July 2015

"I woke up with Whitney on my mind couldn't help...."-Tyler Perry

 
Actor Tyler has been offering support to the family, including Bobbi Kristina's father Bobby Brown, ever since she was found unresponsive in a bathtub in her Atlanta home back in January.
He was photographed on a number of occasions at the hospital, and was there at her bedside alongside her relatives when she was transferred to a hospice in June.

Just two weeks ago, Tyler reached out on his Facebook page to ask fans to pray for the Houston and Brown families. "This morning I woke up with Whitney on my mind," he wrote. "I couldn't help but think about all that she must have dreamed for her child. I know this was not her dream."

2 comments:

  1. Sad is like the family was cursed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also a lesson for families with drug related problem to learn from

    ReplyDelete