Monday 27 July 2015

“Racial profiling- Police snatched me out of my car and made me pee in a cup” –Snoop Dog

After performing in Sweden American rapper Snoop dog was arrested on suspicion of drug use.

The National police spokesman Fredrik Wallen said Snoop was in a car which was stopped in the suburb of Uppsala after the concert in Stockholm on Saturday.

Police questioned him at a local police station and tested him for drug use.

He was later released and allowed to leave the country.

Snoop has said he was a victim of "racial profiling" and expressed his anger at the arrest in a series of Instagram videos.

He said police officers "came and snatched me out of my car" and made him pee in a cup but found nothing.

He then posted a photo from his earlier concert and wrote: "2 all my sweden fans U can blame YA police dept for never seeing me again in your beautiful country."


Mr Wallen said test results would not be available for "some time".

No comments:

Post a Comment