Wednesday 12 August 2015

Reason Stephanie Okereke Waited Three Years Before Getting Pregnant

Stephanie Okereke opened up on the reason she waited three years after marriage before getting pregnant.
Nollywood Actress, Mrs Linus revealed in a recent interview with Genevieve Magazine which she covered,

 In her own words, she said: “Waiting this long to have a baby is a personal choice, and God ultimately decides. You have to be ready mentally and physically. I had a film I was shooting and I was travelling a lot too.

My movie is out now, and I cannot even promote it across Africa like I wanted to, because am stuck in one place.” “It’s also Gods timing, neither my husband nor I were pressurized. I feel this is the right time for it to happen. Right after we got married, I was on set shooting. but this year is different. It’s the perfect year for me to get pregnant.”

Stephanie just concluded her movie premiere in Lagos and it is set to premiere “Dry” in Abuja on Thursday, August 13, 2015.


1 comment: