Friday 4 September 2015

“I really don’t care about who discovered Wizkid” – Banky W

Nigerians at home and abroad share the perception that singer and producer Banky W ‘discovered’ Wizkid, who was signed to Banky’s Empire Mates Entertainment (EME).
However, recently, in an interview music producer, OJB Jezreel claimed he discovered the Ojuelegba singer before he was signed to EME.

Naij, at the One Campaign event to promote the single Strong Women, sought Banky’s reaction to OJB’s comment.
The EME boss said: “I don’t really care much for taking credit for anything. So anybody that wants to take credit for anything I have done or not done, they are very free. I really don’t care about it. That is all I have to say.”
He also spoke on his plans to drop a new album next year, clarifying reports that it would be his last.
He said: “It wasn’t a joke. I said this will possibly be my last album but I am not hundred percent sure yet. It might be or would be my last album for a while because I am venturing into so many other things. I don’t think I would ever focus on being an artist. I will mellow down on musical tours and shows a bit.”

The singer recently released the video to his new single High Notes.

1 comment:

  1. OJB should produce a successful artist and stop ranting

    ReplyDelete