Friday 27 November 2015

Husband Shot Wife 8 Times Posted Picture On Facebook

A husband who killed his wife and later posted a photograph of her body on Facebook was found guilty of second-degree murder.
Derek Medina found guilty of second-degree murder shot his wife, Jennifer Alonso, eight times in their family house in August 2013. He then posted a photo of her body on his Facebook page with a note asking for understanding of his actions.

“I’m going to prison or death sentence for killing my wife love you guys miss you guys take care Facebook people you will see me in the news. My wife was punching me and I’m not going to stand any-more with the abuse so I did what I did I hope u understand me,” he wrote.

Later Medina accused he had suffered years of physical abuse from his 27-year-old wife. Giving the details of the blood-curdling incident, he said that the last time they were arguing things got out of control, as she threatened him with a knife and he had nothing to do but to shoot her in self-defence.




1 comment:

  1. DEREK. MEDINA. SHOULD. BE. SENTENCE. TO. DEATH. 4 KIlliNG D WIFE SO SIMPLE.

    ReplyDelete