Thursday 11 February 2016

What Happened To Gloria?

A Facebook user posted this piece I found touching and sadden by, so I’ve decided to share but just before I continue I can’t help but to ask why? Who? It seems mysterious to me.
The user in her words stated……………………….
I Am Posting This Story With Tears In My Eyes! Please read to the end..
The lady you are seeing in the pic was a fan of this group "REALITY ABOUT TRUE LOVE FOR SINGLES & MARRIED"

Last week Saturday she sent me an inbox that reads;
"Dear Bishop, my wedding is coming up on the 28th of June, I will send you pictures to post and invite your readers to my wedding, thanks, from Gloria."
I was looking at the calendar and waiting for Gloria to send her wedding card so I can invite you guys but to my greatest surprise, I received this pic in my inbox earlier today.
Hello All, Gloria has been killed on her way to see her parents.

They cut off part of her body and took it away. I have been shedding tears since I saw this picture.
Now, leave whatever you're doing and pay your last respect to this departed soul. May her soul Rest In Peace. Type "RIP

PLEASE DON'T IGNORE!!There is no hiding place for the wicked who is responsible for this. Rip amen

6 comments:

  1. only God knows what happened to this innocent girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will not go unpunished the mighty God saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God will arrest her kills in ON Amen. Gloria Rest in Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are wicked sha

    ReplyDelete
  5. d pple responsible shall know no peace. pple are heartless, e no go better for dem lailai ati lai lai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dis is cruel, lord have mercy

    ReplyDelete