Tuesday 9 February 2016

What Re You Giving Up For Lent? Would You Like To Join Me?

Hi Guys,

It’s that time of the year again, what are you giving up for lent? Lent for 2016 will start on Wednesday 10th of February 2016 and end on the 24th of March 2016.  Last year I published a “Thirty Days Diet Challenge” during lent period. 

For me it was really helpful and if you don’t have a plan yet and you just don’t know what to give up or you want to lose weight you can join me in my “thirty days challenge.”  I will be using the same details as last year's but note the starting and ending date differs from previous year.  So click here if you want to travel this journey of self-discipline, self-control, determination, repentance and weight loss with me. 

If you like the effect of the challenge after the lent period, feel free to share with moi, it will be nice to know your experience and the challenges you encounter.  Also feel free to share your before and after pictures.


Thanks



Blogger K

2 comments:

  1. GIVING UP KENTURY CHICKEN, I EAT IT EVERYDAY, CAN'T DO WITHOUT AND MAYBE RICE.

    ReplyDelete