Wednesday 4 May 2016

“I am a political thug n not a robber guns were given to us by politicians” - Suspect

A suspect, Muyideen Ibrahim, was arrested alongside other robbery suspects that have been terrorising the state. Recovered from him and five other suspected members of his gangs, were some locally made pistols and live cartridges.

Identities of suspected members of his gang are; Ramonu Sanusi, Rilawanu Ayinde , Sodiq Olaide and Kazeem Idris . His arrest as gathered, followed a tip off by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS Ikeja.

The twenty-nine year old suspect also confessed to be using his tricycle to convey weapons for members of separate robbery gangs, who he said were also members of different confraternities. He said “I use my keke Marwa to convey weapons for the gang. 

I am a political thug and not a robber. I work during elections only. Most of the guns were given to us by politicians. We get the guns from some Hon at Onike.

They pay us at the end of the day. But some political thugs end up not taking the guns back to the politicians. Most of the thugs are cultists. One of them( cultists) Dagbe Ahmed, stays with me. But I never knew he is an armed robber. 

I was arrested because the police got to know that he stays with me. Dagbe and I work for different politicians. I do not fight or kill like them, I only operate with my keke marwa after elections”, he said The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni said other members of the gang whose identities he gave as Oshanleke and Sodiq Kashi, were still at large , adding that effort was in progress to arrest them.




1 comment:

  1. name those politician am sure buhari shall award them with gifts of kuje

    ReplyDelete