Thursday 30 June 2016

‘Men around the world are fans I’m famous for my hips n butt, I get paid monthly” – Bobbi Westley

Love her confidence though, Lol! The mother-of-five explained that she had always been slightly bigger, but then began to pile weight around her hips and butt after each of her pregnancies and with the development of an under-active thyroid.
Bobbi-Jo Westley says her sizable saddlebags and legs, which weigh 140lbs on their own, make her irresistible to men with an appreciation of larger ladies.
The forty-three year-old ‘model’, who lives in Pennsylvania, is known in the Super Size Big Beautiful Women modelling community for her extreme figure, which helps her to earn $2,000 from webcam sessions.
Bobbi-Jo said that her wide hips and backside haven’t just made her popular in the US, where 68.8 per cent of adults are considered overweight or obese, according to the National Institutes of Health.

In fact, she revealed that men around the world are fans of her hefty figure, and willing to splash out cash on her steamy webcam videos.

‘I’m very confident and it’s my body so if I want to show the world me naked or in bra and panties that’s what I choose to do,’ she said. ‘I’m famous for my hips and for my butt. It’s the first thing that people notice.’

Despite weighing 490lbs, Bobbi insists she eats mostly salads, and that her size is mainly due to a thyroid condition.

‘I love salad; I can eat it all day,’ she said. ‘I also like barbecue chicken and barbecue pork chops. I love macaroni and cheese and I love rice too. I’m not much of a sweet eater but I do like big cakes.’
Around three years ago, she was approached online about modelling, and in the time since has built up to $2,000 in earnings a month, which she rakes in under the stage name Ultimate Pear, referencing her pear-shaped body.

She said she receives 40 to 50 Facebook messages a day from men requesting explicit pictures and webcam sessions, which can last from just a few minutes to an hour.

Bobbi said: ‘People often think it is fake and that I have had surgeries. But I’m definitely 100 per cent real. There is nothing fake about these curves.’


And it doesn’t seem that their attraction stops at a simple fetish — Bobbi added that men often propose to her or tell her they’d like to have a baby with her.






2 comments: