Thursday 9 June 2016

Watch Video: Height of Insensitivity!!! “This is a stern warning for Tosin Jide Kosoko should be investigated for rituals” – Kemi Olounloyo


Earlier before Kemi Olounloyo released the video, she posted actor Jide Kosoko’s picture with the caption below. The caption attracted a lot of reaction even Jide Kosoko’s son Tosin Kosoko reacted, he replied back to Kemi, Kemi Olounloyo considered his reply as a threat then release a video.  

Read below Kemi Olounloyo's caption.

Good Morning
I have an assignment for you. Actor Jide Kosoko's wife was said to have suddenly slumped and died. She had diabetes and it was not in an advanced stage of amputation or blindness. Nobody slumps from diabetes. I have been a health professional for 28 years and as a pharmacist nobody properly managed with a good income to afford medication therapy dies of diabetes today in Nigeria. Henrietta did not look healthy. Guaranteed she was overweight and probably had high blood pressure. We have been discussing weight loss with Kojo's fiance here yesterday so u know where I'm heading.

Now I need someone to research what actually killed Jide Kosoko's first and second wife then come back and tell me the spiritual connection. Use your brain. Don't come to my page to spew rubbish. I don't need to hear from you. He lost 3 wives in a row. Some people use the occult world to gain their own strenght and power. 

I maintain that the wives families have a lot to investigate. Someone will be his 4th wife soon. Could be your sister. Would you let that happen? I am an opinion and investigate journalist. I research people deeply before I write about them and have been talking to the actor's colleagues under anonymity. Most Yoruba NOLLYWOOD actors live here in Ibadan and I will protect their identities. Remember go find out how the first 2 died. If this were a woman, we will be crucifying her as a black widow by now. JIDE EVEN FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS WIFE'S DEATH ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Mmmm.
THE TRUTH IS BITTER, DONT UNDERESTIMATE OR PUSH ME. I REVEAL ALL. THERE IS A LOT MORE. YOUR OPINIONS ARE NOT MINE. AND REMEMBER THIS IS NOT DEFAMATION. IF IT IS, LIKE I TOLD ADEBOYE, BIANCA, OLAMIDE, LINDA, OYEDEPO ETC>>GET A LAWYER AND SUE ME. THEY ALL CHICKEN OUT COS THEY HAVE NO CASE.

KOO

Read Below Tosin Kosoko's reply and people's reaction to Kemi Olounloyo's comment






3 comments:

  1. d babe get stupid liver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis kemi girl get spiritual power, ha she no dey fear i fear for am

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is her business self, gbegele

    ReplyDelete