Friday 1 July 2016

Ttk Officially 3 Years (Happy New Month)

Hello mi lovely readers, 
Happy new month to you all, may the month open doors to happiness, blessings, new opportunities now and forever. 
My blog will officially be three years on the 19th of July 2016.  Please let me know what you would like me to do more, I mean would you like more articles, stories or video.
I am ready to provide your choice in abundance exclusively for Ttk readers this month of July. Lol!
As am trying to increase my Youtube audience and in celebration of my blog I will produce more videos than usual this month of July, if there is any particular video you would like me to produce please let me know.  
I already have an idea based on some viewer’s comments but am still open to more suggestions please.

holla@moi, contact me via Ttkjinadu@gmail.com

Thanks you very much.

Your Truly Blogger K




3 comments:

  1. Cook Oha soup with pounded yam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, more grease to your elbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make amala and gbegiri video

    ReplyDelete