Friday 19 August 2016

“I will not pay for international collaboration” - Olamide

Olamide Adedeji in an interview with entertainment and lifestyle television HipTV has made it very clear He will not offer any monetary obligation to close an international collaboration.
“Ogun kill international collaboration,” Olamide said. The indigenous rapper and sporadic singer has beared his thoughts on international collaboration in a bravado statement.
He reiterated the fact that Afrobeat legend Fela did not do an international collabo to garner his acceptance in the international market.

“If I do my work well my work to carry me reach level where I suppose reach. If I no do my work well I no go reach where I suppose reach” he added.

“Who You Epp” crooner was braggadocious and insisted that he is repping for the streets and that the street is a majority and has nothing to fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment