Tuesday 30 August 2016

Watch Video: Mechanic Crushed To Death While Working


A Facebook user posted the above video and I’ve decided to share as this victim was in a critical situation and I would have expected immediate help from spectators.
According to the user it happened yesterday along 3 - 3 Onitsha, an hardworking mechanic just died while working. He was working on a tipper when the break failed and smashed the guy to death.  Thanks to Nnamdi C Nzeako for sharing.

Considering the situation in Nigeria, I don’t expect any emergency service to come out to him in the next two to three hours, that’s if any turned up.
I mean if the employer cannot provide a safe working environment for staffs which they don’t I would expect the people around to come to his aid; to help raise the tipper and gently pull him out. Or raise and push the tipper forward so first aid could be given.  Too Sadddddddddd

4 comments: