Tuesday 27 September 2016

“My mum beats me when I pick up her wig, Girls approach me in New-York, guys toast me plenty n I sell cream for 100k”- Bobrisky

Watch video, Nigerian king of Snapchat, Bobrisky who has been on major headlines in recent times, spoken about everything…
In an exclusive interview with Today’s Woman (TW) magazine publisher, Adesuwa Onyenokwe, with popular Nigerian Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky, has spoken out about his sexuality, his widely publicized bae, his style of fashion, bleaching business and much more.
TW magazine which conducted the exclusive chat wrote,
“Why would a glamorous and wholesome magazine spend time chatting up such a controversial figure that many frown at? I say ‘why not!’ Who better than us to get to the bottom of things.



5 comments:

  1. you are confused

    ReplyDelete
  2. End time don come for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you believe he is not gay them you are the biggest foul that lived

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oluwa her skin fine pass mine

    ReplyDelete