Wednesday 19 April 2017

Corp Shot Dead Pictures n Identity Revealed

Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos)Corp member shot dead by a masked man in Delta state
Investigation revealed that Toju had been checking his phone outside his house when the unknown gunman shot him thrice. The gunman even picked up the deceased's phone, removed the sim card and memory card, before shattering the phone.
The corp member identified as Toriseju Lodge, was reportedly was shot by a suspected cultist who wore a mask to disguise himself. Toju who was actually serving in Imo state, had gone to the apartment he stayed in as a student of Western Delta university, Oghara, to celebrate Easter with his friends, when he met his death.

Confirming Toju's death, one of his friends Ab Migrator Hon, wrote:

"Feeling so sad to hear d news dat u re gone Toju my man, I'll neva 4get d day of ur graduation party dat u told me I'm d one dat is going to snap ur pictures which I did when u call me Paparazzi come over to Keldor hotel. U r leader favorite he loves u so much na u re gone.. Only God Almighty will reward d wicked. May ur gentle soul RIP Toju Lodge." 



2 comments: