Thursday 11 May 2017

“Seriously Buhari believes we can live together as brothers, he has taken me as a son” – Osinbajo

Image result for buhari and osinbajoPresident Buhari has taken me as a brother and son - Osinbajo
Vice President Osinbajo made the comment on Thursday, May 11 at the attending Katsina state version of nationwide MSMEs clinics.
The acting President Yemi Osinbajo has revealed that President Buhari treats him like a son and brother.

Osinbajo said: "I feel very much at home in Katsina. Moreso because this is the state of the president who has taken me as a brother. "In fact the president has taken me as a son in the way he treats me. The amount of responsibilities President Buhari has given me shows he seriously believes we can live together as brothers.

"I pray the Lord will preserve our president to continue to lead as the nation has voted him to do. He seriously believes in Nigeria's unity." Earlier, the Emir of Katsina in welcoming the Acting President calls for harmony of faith and ethnic groups in the country. "We all sit together, side by side. Here you are home, welcome to the most peaceful state," the monarch said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment