Tuesday 18 July 2017

“I want to say that I am in a happy place I'm not being brainwashed” – Allege R Kelly’s Victim

Jocelyn Savage came forward after watching her mother, father and sister hold a press conference earlier on Monday during which they claimed she was being held by Kelly at a home in Atlanta.
The 21-year-old woman whose family made sensational claims that she was being held against her will by R&B singer R. Kelly spoke out on Monday night to insist she is safe and well.

They said she was one of many young women who the 50-year-old singer had targeted in recent years and that they hadn't spoken to her for months.
Dismissing their claims that she had been 'brainwashed' by Kelly - who has been plagued by accusations of child sex abuse in the past - Savage told TMZ that she was 'in a happy place'.

'I'm 21, I'm about to be 22 in a few days and I just mainly want to say that I am in a happy place with my life and I'm not being brainwashed or anything like that.
'It just came to a point where it definitely has got out of hand. I'm totally fine. I'm happy where I'm at and everything is OK with me.'
Asked if she was being held involuntarily, she said:
 'Oh no, nothing like that. I've never felt like a hostage or anything like that.'
Addressing her parents' concern, she said:
'I don't really know what's going on with that,' she said of their fears on Monday. 'I'm very heartbroken over what's going on with this situation because it's getting to a point where it's getting too much.
'It's just not right.'
Though she insisted she was 'fine', she refused to answer when asked if she was free to come and go from the house.
She also refused to answer when asked if she was still in Atlanta, Georgia.


3 comments: