Friday 30 March 2018

Man Drugs n Rapes 14-Year-Old Orphan

Wilson has been accused of using drug and raping a 14-year-old orphan in Abuja. According to the victim’s neighbour who shared the story online, the teenage girl allegedly got pregnant for the young man who refused to own up to his responsibility.
According to reports, the family where the girl works as a housemaid wants to throw her out of the house because they think she’s bringing shame to them.
A journalist and On-Air-Personality, Blossom Martins shared the update online.

See below;
This Pervert here is Wilson ….. He drugged and raped a 14 year old orphan ….. pls I need justice for this young girl in Abuja…… anyone who can help me get justice, should pls reach out to me…. Will get the pictures of the girl tomorrow…..
This is a note from a kind neighbor who wants to help………… I want you to help me handle a case… someone got my sister(not biological) pregnant and he is refused to take responsibility for it, she is just 14yrs… and the family wants to throw her out of the house, she was helping them as a house girl, Please help hr out, she is orphan , she has no where to go to ?



No comments:

Post a Comment