Friday 24 August 2018

Nigeria Vlog 2 - Different Kind Of Racism In Your Own Country - Self Esteem - Meeting Desmond Elliott

Hello mi lovely readers,

Is that time of the week again Friday, I’ve put up a continuation of my chronicle trip in our great country, Nigeria.  Oh Lord! See my cheeks putting on weight was for sure in that country, not eating the amala, bush-meats, suya, ofada rice, pounded yam, I mean that yam was pounded in a mortar and my favourite spicy meat, snail will be a major torture on myself. 
O ya guys what did you do when last you visited Nigeria? I mean this question is for those Africans who live abroad.

Please feel free to click above and watch, don’t forget to subscribe if you like my video.  To watch my other videos, please click here...

Have a nice weekend.. God bless..

Yours
Ttk

Nollywood n Honourable Desmond Elliott


No comments:

Post a Comment