Monday 1 October 2018

‘People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT’ – Police PRO, Aliyu Giwa

Image result for ‘People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT’ – Police PRO, Aliyu GiwaImage result for ‘People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT’ – Police PRO, Aliyu Giwa
Lagos state Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, Aliyu Giwa has revealed people look at him with disgust when they see him queuing up for BRT bus ticket.
He used this to go further advising his social media followers not to be deceived by the buzz on social media, saying lots of people are hustling and managing themselves.

Read his tweets below…

“Still wondering why some people look at me with disgust when they see me queuing up for the BRT bus ticket or inside the bus? 
Shout out to those who holla at me when they see me queuing up for BRT ticket! God bless you.

For those who look at me with disgust….. /1

Pls, I just want u to know that “I am just a mere Public servant/PoliceOfficer.”And people who earns better than I do are on that same bus,some people who I earn better than,would also tell u that they can’t take the BRT bus becos they got to class. /2

Well my people, like it has been said that”everything though is based on perceptions!”

To cut the long gist short! My people don’t be deceived by the social media buzz a lot of us are all hustling & managing ourselves!
May Allah keep seeing us through all our endeavours. Ameen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment