Friday 18 January 2019

Dubai Vlog 4 - "I Felt Burj Khalifa (World Tallest Building) Wobble"

Hello Mi Lovelies,

It’s the end of another great week, glory be to God. How body? I asked you a question last week, nobody really answer my question on this platform (blog); or your comment went into my spam again? This is a problem I’ve been dealing with for some time…as if my Youtube viewers knew they answered my question without asking them. 

I am so happy that my viewers actually see me as a good video editor. I started video production with a low quality Blackberry phone, and I began self-educating myself on video editing.
Ummmm story for another day but I’ve put a screenshot of some of my Youtube viewers comments below.
You can also view my video direct on YouTube (Ttk Jinadu)…..Their comments are encouraging.  Please do not forget to subscribe so you could get notification when I post a video, I don’t blog all my videos.

My point and the reason I am sharing this is to encourage anybody reading me with fear or doubts to go ahead and start that thing that you have always enjoy or wanted to do even if you don’t know how.  As long as you are willing to learn, work hard and do not CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY SAYS....(Very Important)…..  
 If you live in the U K, U S, Germany, European countries and all other cold weather countries hope you are keeping warm…That cold is like walking inside freezer.
Click above to watch another chronicle of my Dubai trip.

Have a nice weekend my people, God bless you all.

Your Truly Blogger




Ttk







4 comments: