Friday 1 March 2019

”I Am The Most Romantic Actor In Nollywood, Any Popular Actress Who Hasn’t Kissed Me Is Missing”

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, has come out to say that he is the most romantic actor in Nollywood. Speaking via his Instagram page, he said any actress that hasn’t kissed him is missing a lot. What do you think???

Uche concluded by wishing his fans a happy new Month.





I'm the most ROMANTIC actor in Nollywood, any popular actress that hasn't kissed me is missing a lot...😍😍 Happy new month to all my friends around the world.🌎 A lot of actresses all over Nigeria pray and fast just to get my attention 🍎 because I'm too romantic.🌲 Even if a woman CHEAT on me today in Naija, i don't mind buying a CAR for her tomorrow πŸš— as a "sorry i made you cheat on me gift",😍 that's how romantic i am, because guys need to understand that women are JEWELS,πŸ’Ž even if they cheat on you, pamper them with more GIFT,🎁 don't JUDGE or insult them.πŸ™ˆ . Photography: Adams Qamor. Styled by: House of Jane. Location: Lagos, Nigeria.🌎 #repost #pics #actor #Nollywood #Oscar #blog #picture #instagood #TagsForLikes #BBnaija #smile #fashion #model #FollowMe #beautiful #NigeriaDecides #share #men #instamood #Naija #Africa #love #Abuja #Nigeria #romantic #cinema #photo
A post shared by Official Instagram Account. (@uchemaduagwu) on



No comments:

Post a Comment