Friday 1 March 2019

Man Claim He Was Sacked For Supporting President Buhari

Following the announcement by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of Muhammadu Buhari as the winner of the 2019 presidential election, citizens of Nigeria have taken to social media with mixed reactions.
A social media user on popular micro blogging platform Twitter identified as Omo Oshodi (@fatailekanolaji), recently took to his timeline to share a story in which he claimed he had lost his driving job because of his support for the president-elect. According to Oshodi, he was congratulating a fellow colleague at his place of work, on the re-election of the incumbent president. He claimed his course of action had resulted in his boss relieving him of his duties as a driver. He added that he could not believe that anyone could be so extreme.

The man tweeted saying: "I just lost my driving job. My boss sacked me because of my support for buhari. I was congratulating a colleague for D re-election of pmb and I got sacked.I never believed anyone can go this extreme. I know my God will not abandon me and my family. I pray another door opens..Amin"

See his tweet below:








Some of his followers took to the comment section to react to his post. See some reactions to the tweet below:









No comments:

Post a Comment