Friday 26 April 2019

Kogi Govt Owing Workers 38 Months Salaries – NLC

The NLC Chairman in Kogi State Onuh Edoka, said this at the seventh quadrennial delegates’ conference in Lokoja, Thursday. 
According to Edoka, the non-payment of salary arrears is in spite of the over N200 billion given to Kogi State as monthly allocations and several bailouts and loan collected.
He lamented that the development has left workers in the state battered and almost turning to beggars.
The NLC boss noted that the worst hit among the workers was the local government staff some of who were owed over 52 months salaries arrears.

The organised labour pleaded with the state government to make a monthly payment of salaries a priority.

It appealed to President Muhammad Buhari to intervene in the release of the second batch of the N30.8 billion bailout fund to the state government to enable payment of salary arrears.
It was observed that all the union leaders were returned unopposed for the second term with the state chairman Onu Edoka retaining his position


4 comments:

  1. I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I
    by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like
    yours. It’s lovely price sufficient for me.
    Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material
    as you did, the internet will likely be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I
    decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I enjoy the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I
    get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile
    .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good site!
    I visited several blogs however the audio feature for audio songs
    current at this web page is in fact marvelous. http://foxnews.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article
    seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm
    not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but
    I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though!

    Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos I’ll immediately seize your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or
    e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me
    realize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
    I will immediately seize your rss as I can not to find
    your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Please permit me recognize so that I could subscribe.
    Thanks. http://cspan.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://buildyourownshedsite.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/jak-odzyskac-dziewczyne/ https://Articlesbaseblog.Wordpress.com/2018/04/17/dowiedz-sie-jak-poderwac-dziewczyne/ https://buildyourownshedsite.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/jak-odzyskac-dziewczyne/ https://articlesbaseblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/dowiedz-sie-jak-poderwac-dziewczyne/One such website has
    exploded beyond all expectations inside the above requirements, knowning that website is .
    The idea because of this indoor play centre came once the Wilikie brothers
    tied a rope towards the roof of the factory roof and slid down it
    into bales of hay. WHERE TO BUYBuying a guitar from the physical retail music store lets you .


    https://buildyourownshedsite.Wordpress.com/2018/04/14/jak-odzyskac-dziewczyne/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The registration period for 340B Program registration of recent covered entities along with the
    addition of outpatient facilities will be limited by the subsequent: January 1-January 15 for an effective start
    date of April 1; April 1- April 15 for an effective start date of July
    1; July 1-July 15 to have an effective start date of October 1; and October 1- October 15 with an effective start date of January 1.
    Even companies and other workplace produce a healthy ambiance for his or her employees.
    The hospital identifies tubal obstruction when patients
    come to have texts on his or her infertility problem.

    ReplyDelete