Friday 26 April 2019

Nigerians Criticise Buhari For Donating $500,000 To Guinea Bissau

Image result for Nigerians Criticise Buhari For Donating $500,000 To Guinea BissauImage result for Nigerians Criticise Buhari For Donating $500,000 To Guinea Bissau
Following the announcement of the presidency that President Muhammadu Buhari has donated the sum of $5oo ooo to Guinea Bissau in its capacity as the chairman, ECOWAS authority of the head of states, Nigerians have reacted.
The monetary grant is to ensure that legislative elections held in Guinea Bissau, which should help in stabilizing the country.

Nigerians in their reactions have faulted the gesture with some citing that Nigeria itself is a borrowing nation.

Reactions:

























6 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue regarding this article here at this blog,
    I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
    Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give one thing again and help others such as you
    aided me. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this
    site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful style and design. http://foxnews.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.I
    am attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!
    I’ve been browsing online greater than 3 hours nowadays, yet I by
    no means found any fascinating article like yours.
    It is pretty value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners
    and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    I couldn’t resist commenting. Very well written! http://foxnews.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great internet site. A number of advantageous details at this
    point. I¡¦m providing doing it to some contacts ans furthermore telling within delightful.
    And, thank you very much on your time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for domino qq online

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to my father who shared with me regarding this blog, this blog is truly remarkable.

    ReplyDelete