Friday 26 April 2019

Tinubu Breaks Silence, Reveals Why He Was Absent During Buhari Lagos Visit

The national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Thursday, April 25, has revealed why he was absent during President Muhammadu Buhari’s projects commissioning in Lagos on Wednesday, April 24.
The Independent reports that there were insinuations that Tinubu shunned the event as a payback for the president’s absence at the colloquium organised last month to mark his 67th birthday.

Legit.ng gathered that However, Tinubu’s special adviser on media, Tunde Rahman, said his principal missed the event because he is currently out of the country.

He said: ''Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is not in town. He is currently out of the country. That was why he was not present at the occasion.” he said.

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had previously reported that the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was nowhere to be seen from 10:32am on Wednesday, April 24 when the presidential jet touched down in Lagos till 3:20pm when it conveyed President Muhammadu Buhari back to Abuja.

The president has visited the state to inaugurate some projects by the outgoing administration of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.

It was reported that the president was received at the Lagos airport by the governor and his Oyo and Ondo counterparts, Abiola Ajimobi and Rotimi Akeredolu.

4 comments:

  1. I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours today, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
    It is lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web can be a lot more helpful than ever
    before. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours
    as of late, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It is beautiful value sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made
    just right content as you probably did, the net
    shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    I have been surfing online more than three hours lately, yet I
    by no means found any fascinating article like
    yours. It's lovely worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made
    just right content as you did, the net will likely be much
    more helpful than ever before. http://Cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared
    this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm
    book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding
    blog and fantastic design. It's very easy to find
    out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this
    piece of writing at this web site. I’ve been browsing online
    greater than three hours nowadays, but I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did,
    the internet can be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    http://www.cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to get across my appreciation for your kindness for
    people who need help with that field. Your
    real commitment to getting the message throughout came to be extremely
    insightful and has surely made regular people just like me to
    achieve their objectives. Your entire informative guideline indicates a whole lot a person like
    me and a whole lot more to my office colleagues.
    Warm regards; from everyone of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanh Hương sẽ phục vụ bạn hết mình tại
    Hà Nội.

    ReplyDelete